1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
BIRD DETERRENT - BIRDXPELLER PRO
MFR Model# BXP-PRO
The BirdXPeller PRO is a sonic bird repeller that broadcasts a variety of naturally recorded bird distress signals and predator calls that frighten, confuse and disorient pest birds within the effective range. Pest birds cause damage, liability and health hazards. Sonic bird control is a safe, humane, eco-friendly way to get rid of birds from outdoor areas.
Sonic repellers use high-definition digital recordings
Repels: pigeons, starlings, sparrows and gulls.
Customizable settings allow for easy, DIY pest control
Real sounds – digital playback of naturally recorded threats
Covers up to 1 acre
1. Pigeon I
Application: Also deters rodents and other small critters. Effective coverage up to 1 acre.
2. Pigeon II / Bird Predator I
3. Starling/Pigeon III
5. Gull I
6. Gull II
7. Bird Predator II
8. Bird Predator III
Recommended for use in outdoor areas, such as:
Warehouses, manufacturing, plants
Facilities & corporate grounds
Transportation platforms & loading docks
Farms, barns, stables
Sheds & storage buildings
Homes, gardens, patios
Waterfront property & boat houses
- Sonic – emits audible sounds that deter birds
- Single speaker unit – purchase Extension Speakers separately or Super BirdXPeller PRO 4-speaker system
- Fully programmable – you control sounds, volume, interval, day/night operation
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
- Real sounds – high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded threats
- Dimensions: 6” x 9” x 4”
- Box dimensions: 12" x 7" x 6" / Shipping weight: 3 lbs
- Coverage: Up to one acre
- Power Requirements: 110v or 220vAC or 12vDC (110vAC adaptor included; battery not included)
- 110v cord is 50 ft / 220v and 240v cords are 6 ft
- Sound Pressure: 105–110 db at 1 meter
- Frequency: 3–5 kHz
- Compliance: unit CE Marked / supply power source UL Listed and CE Marked
- EPA Est. 075310-OR-001
- NEMA type box
- Proudly made in the USA
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect buildings and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Save parks, yards, corporate grounds, pools, ponds, turf, etc. from bird damage
- Increase/maintain property aesthetics
- Decrease nuisance for residents, workers, customers, etc.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Does this bird deterrent, BirdXPeller Pro, work on geese?
No, you would need the Goose Buster. The Goose Buster is a special order product. Please contact our sales department for pricing and lead time information. The sales agent will need to know 110v or 220v.
Q: Do human/dog/cat ears hear the frequency this Bird Deterrent Birdxpeller Pro transmits at?
Yes, this unit does project at an audible frequency for humans and other animals.