1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
HYDRAULIC AIRCRAFT JACK MODEL 326
MFR Model# 326W AIRCRAFT JACK
3 Ton Low Wing Aircraft Jack
Eliminates the frustration of having unstable Aircraft Jacks that conflict with landing gear components and gear doors adjacent to your jack point. Owners of Beechcraft Bonanza 33/35/36 aircraft especially appreciate these aircraft jacks for the manner in which they may be positioned clear of the inner gear door hinge. If the only plane you'll be lifting is the Bonanza….please see Model #324.
- ACK POINT CENTERING CAP TO ASSURE THE AIRCRAFT STAYS ON THE JACK
- DOUBLE ACTION 3 TON (6,000 lb) HYDRAULIC CYLINDER
- LOCKING SAFETY COLLAR SECURES THE LOAD
- RUGGED HEAVY GAUGE STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- THREE LEG DESIGN CLEARS GEAR DOORS
- CONVENIENT HANDLE STORAGE
Effective Range: 26" - 43"
Ram Capacity: 6000 lbs
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Great jack but will not work on a Bonanza or Baron if the strut completely goes flat. The 324 would work better as the 2 inches makes a big difference
June 19, 2015
Q: Does this hydraulic aircraft jack model 326 work with Cirrus sr22t?
Yes the application chart lists this as the jack most commonly used with this aircraft.