1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
STC'D SEAT BELTS AND SHOULDER HARNESSES - FOR CESSNA
From $15.00 to $1272.00
|Cessna STC, C100-114IR, Front Inertial Reel, Kit (pilot/copilot)|
|Cessna STC, C100-114FS, Front Fix Strap, Kit (pilot/copilot)|
|Cessna 100/177/200 OEM Replacement Front, Fixed Strap |
|Cessna 100/177/200 OEM Replacement/Upgrade Inertial Reel |
|Cessna 177A/177B Minor Change Kit for 3-PT Front Seat (One)|
|Cessna 200 Minor Change Kit for 3-PT Front Seat (One)|
|Cessna Replacement Rear Lap Belt (Per Seat)|
Cessna STC Shoulder Harness Kits
Cessna Shoulder Harness Kits
- Complete New Belt Assemblies - Shoulder & Lap Belts for 2 Seats - Pilot & Co-Pilot
- All Required Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- Supplemental Type Certificate
SpecificationsCessna 200 Series
Cessna 177 / 177A Series
- Shoulder Harnesses can be added to Cessna 200 series aircraft that do not currently have factory installed attachment points. See “Minor Change Kits below”
Minor Change Installations
- Shoulder Harnesses can be added to Cessna 177 and 177A aircraft that do not currently have factory installed attachment points
Cessna 177B / 177RG or Cessna 200 Series with existing attachment points
- Cardinal 177, 177A and Cessna 200 Series aircraft can add 3-Point Diagonal Shoulder Harness for the pilot & co-pilot positions by the incorporation of a "MINOR CHANGE" Installation Kit. This kit includes the necessary hardware items and instructions to complete the installation using an existing air-frame nut plate as the anchor point. The installation of 3-Point Diagonal Shoulder Harness assemblies, using the "MINOR CHANGE" Installation Kit, will require a log book entry by an A&P. This is hardware only. The restraint Assemblies (Shoulder Harness and New Lap Belt) need to be purchased separately.
- With existing factory installed equipment, or a previous minor change installation; the Minor Change Kit will not be required; the aircraft will have existing attachment points that the MC Kit would be creating.
- Customers Also Viewed
January 22, 2018
January 22, 2018
Q: 05-03132: Does this part number include a complete set pilot and co pilot lap and single shoulder belts? Also how do you choose the color?
Our website will give you the option of which color you would like once you proceed to check out. This part number would only come with one belt. As for which seat it would go to, it is interchangeable so you can use this seat belt for either the pilot or t he co-pilot side.