1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
UAVIONIX SKYFYX-EXT GPS ALL-IN-ONE RECEIVER AND ANTENNA
MFR Model# SKYFYX-EXT
SkyFYX combines a high precision WAAS GNSS sensor with an integrated RAIM processor. Resilient against jamming, spoofing and GPS range errors—SkyFYX
provides reliable navigation in challenging environments. SkyFYX is the most affordable ADS-B rule-compliant position source companion for the echoUAT ADS-B transceiver.
The SkyFYX meets the performance requirements of 14 CFR 91.227. For use in Exper
imental and LSA aircraft.
- Performs in low sensitivity or high GPS multipath areas.
- Directly connects to EchoUAT transceiver.
- Connects to popular EFIS from Dynon, GRT and MGL Avionics.
- Integrated RAIM processor for Security and Integrity Protection.
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection.
- Uses SBAS corrections and health messages to detect and correct satellite range errors.
- Satellite pseudo-range step errors detected and excluded.
- SBAS fast and long term corrections applied.
- Patents pending.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Can this UAvionix Skyfyx-EXT GPS unit be used as a WAAS GPS source to a mode S transporder like KT74, TT31 or GTX330 ?
This unit is designed to be connected to the echoUAT ADS-B Transceiver. Transponders each have a list of approved WAAS GPS sources, for example the GTX330 is only approved for usage with Garmin GPS sources.
Q: Is the UAvionix Skyfyx-EXT bundle legal ADS-B for certified aircraft?
No, this bundle has no FAA Approval and is intended for installation in experimental aircraft only.