1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
LPS LST PENETRANT
MFR Model# 01916
A deep penetrating formulation attacks rust and corrosion to free "frozen" parts. LST has an extremely low surface tension that combines with a powerful foaming action to provide complete surface coverage, better penetration and improved moisture displacement. LST Penetrant lubricates and protects against rust and corrosion.
- Specially formulated with low surface tension for fast penetrating action
- Displaces moisture
- Loosens rust and corrosion to free frozen parts
- Powerful foaming action provides complete surface coverage
- Flash point of 175°F (79°C)
- Compatible with most rubber and plastic surfaces
- VV-P-216C Type 1
- A-A-50493 Class B Types I and II
- Tampa Electric Co.
- Minntac - US Steel
- Timken Steel
- City Public Service
- NSF International
- General Motors Co.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada CPMC 79138-1
- ASTM F-945
- Corroded Fasteners
- Equipment disassembly
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With