1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-209 AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG-209
Concorde recombinant gas (RGŪ Series) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries for engine starting, emergency / essential power, and standby power applications are constructed with cutting edge Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology. Concorde VRLA-AGM batteries are well known for quality and their ability to perform reliably in hot & cold climates with superior engine starting performance and excellent charge acceptance.
RG-209 is a lead acid aircraft battery housed in a powder coated aluminum cover and container with built in side vent tubes. Fabric lifting straps and stainless hold down bar attached to the cover.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required, ever
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Aircraft batteries rated for engine starting may be used for emergency power
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: Helicopter and Turbine Aircraft Battery
- Voltage: 24v
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 22.00
- Max Weight: 50.00 lb / 22.7 kg