1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-300 AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG-300
Avionics Battery for lighting, standby, emergency power. Protects and extends the life of other avionics. Concorde Emergency Batteries float directly on the DC buss with no need for a dedicated charger. This results in a high inrush current which extends battery life with fast recovery time from discharge. With the battery floating directly on the buss, transient spikes in the DC power are absorbed. These batteries are self regulating on charge and will take only the current required to maintain it at full charge.
Test Temperature @ 23°C ( 74°F) = C1 3.30 Ah
Test Temperature @ -18°C ( 0°F) = C1 2.1 AH
Test Temperature @ -30°C (-22°F) = C1 1.5 AH
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Individually factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Proprietary PolyGuard® separators around the plates protect and extend battery life. The use of additional separators is unique to Concorde
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: Emergency Aircraft Battery
- Voltage: 24v
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 3.30
- Max Weight: 9.60 lb / 4.4 kg