1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
ESD-1 STATIC WICK NON-CERTIFIED
MFR Model# ESD-1
Physical Characteristics: Fully Qualified to MIL-D-9129D
ESD-1 Static Wick
- Length: (including mounting base) 7.65 inches. (discharger element) 4.75 inches
- Distance between mounting holes: 1.1"
- Weight: Less than 4.5 grams
- Airspeed: To 150 knots
- Altitude: To 20,000 feet msl
- Temperature: +85°C to -55°C, MIL-STD0202C, Method 102A, Condition D
- Tension: 50 pound pull longitudinal from plastic end to metal shank
- Solvents: No physical changes after one hour immersion in aviation gasoline, jet fuel or hydraulic fluids
- Equivalent to Cessna P/N C592001-0201
Note: This is Non-Certified Version.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Cost way to high
January 4, 2021
Exact fit on a 79 C-182 Q.
No different than the certified part.
November 30, 2020
They satisfy the intended purpose.
June 24, 2020
April 29, 2018
This wick is shorter than the oem part and does not screw into the mounting bracket, The wick is fixed so that one would have to drill out the riveting to replace it. The cessna wick will unscrew from the mounting bracket.
April 7, 2018
Q: Whats the difference between certified and non-certified versions of the ESD-1 Static Wick?
It depends on the aircraft it is being installed in. Non-certified version is intended for install in experimental aircraft. The certified version of the static wick is intended for certificated aircraft, ie Cessna, Piper, etc.
Q: What is the distance between the two holes on the ESD-1 static wick?
The distance is approximately 1.0938 inches center to center.