1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-330 AIRCRAFT BATTERIES
MFR Model# RG-330
Concorde recombinant gas (RGŪ Series) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries for engine starting, emergency / essential power, and standby power applications are constructed with cutting edge Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology. Concorde VRLA-AGM batteries are well known for quality and their ability to perform reliably in hot & cold climates with superior engine starting performance and excellent charge acceptance.
RG-325 is housed in a polypropylene container with lifting rope attached to the molded polypropylene cover. M8 silicon bronze alloy terminals for corrosion free connections and maximum conductivity.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free AGM Battery
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required, ever
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Aircraft batteries rated for engine starting may be used for emergency power
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: Helicopter and Turbine Aircraft Battery
- Voltage: 24v
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 30.00
- Max Weight: 61.00 lb / 27.7 kg
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With