1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-343 AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG-343
The RG-343 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Recombinant Gas - The RGŪ Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Individually factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Propritary PolyGuard separators around the plates protect and extend battery life. The use of additoinal separators is unique to Concorde.
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: Emergency Aircraft Battery
- Voltage: 24v
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 11.00
- Max Weight: 27.00 lb / 12.3 kg