1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
STATIC WICK ESD-3 NON CERTIFIED
MFR Model# ESD-3
Static Wick ESD-3 (Non-Certified)
- Length: (Including mounting base) 7.65 inches. (discharger element) 4.75 inches
- Weight: Less than 5.5 grams
- Airspeed : 300 knots
- Temperature: +85°C to -55°C, MIL-STD-202C, Method 102A, Condition D
- Tension: 50 pound pull longitudinal from plastic end to metal shank
- Solvents: No physical changes after one hour immersion in aviation gasoline, jet fuel or hydraulic fluids
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
These static wicks appear to be very well made, and in fact are more substantial than the factory installed wicks on my aircraft. Although they seem a bit pricey at $24, theyre much more economical than the alternative at $73 (!) and appear to be identical (or nearly so) in construction.
February 25, 2019
November 26, 2017
Q: What are the physical dimensions of this static wick ESD-1? What it the spacing between the two rivet holes?
The total length is 7.5". The spacing between the two rivet holes is 1".
Q: Does the static wick unscrew from the mounting base so it can be replaced?
No, the static wick is a single piece.
Q: Can I remove the mounting base?
We do not have any data showing this being designed to remove the base. That would be at your discretion and risk.
Q: Does the static wick ESD-3 rivet on or screw in?
These are commonly riveted on but it really depends on the application.