1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVTRON DIGITAL CLOCK M803
From $445.00 to $677.00
|M803 WITH 14V LIGHTING|
|M803 WITH 28V LIGHTING|
|M803 WITH 5V LIGHTING|
|M803 5V WITH NIGHT VISION LIGHTING GREEN|
|M803 14V WITH NIGHT VISION LIGHTING GREEN|
|M803 28V WITH NIGHT VISION LIGHTING GREEN|
Davtron M803 Features:
- 2-1/4" internal mount
- Laser engraved faceplate
- Universal time
- Local time
- Flight time with alarm
- Elapsed time with countdown timer
- Elasped time alarm
- option audio alarm
- Liquid crystal display
- O.A.T fahrenheit & centigrade
- Night illumination
- Nvis green a option
- Keep Alive battery option
- FAA/PMA Approved
- Davtron Inc has determined that installation of all Davtron products are considered minor according to (FAR) 21.93(a). All of our units are similar in design, with their electrical, mounting size, and weight being similar. Even though we consider installation of Davtron products to be minor, it is up to the installing mechanic to determine if the installation is minor or major. For a minor, a maintenance log book entry is all that is required. The FAA has determined that the installation of replacement clocks in non-transport category airplanes is considered to be minor, therefore only a maintenance log book entry is required referencing letter 100S-GA-10-53 from the FAA.
- Download Letter
- For a major installation on a non PMA approved airframe, a FAA 337 form should be filed with your local FSDO and a possible field approval done.
- FAA/PMA Approval
- Bell Helicopter Textron Model 407
- Download FAA 337 Form.
- Universal Time: 24 hour format
- Local Time: 12 hour or 24 hour option
- Flight Time: Records in hours and minutes, up to 99:59
- Flight Time Alarm: Full set range of flight time
- Elapsed Time Count Up: Starts in minutes and seconds, then hours and minutes, up to 99:59 hours
- Elasped Time Countdown: Settable from one second to 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- Elapsed Time Alarm: Activates at zero when counting down
- Voltage Range: 8 Volts to 32 Volts ±0.2 Volts Typ. -55°C to +100°C ±0.2°C Typ.
- Internal Lighting: 240 mA at 5V, 240 mA at 14V, 100 mA at 28V (specify voltage when ordering)
- Keep Alive Current: 0.004 Amps. 12 to 30 Volts
- LCD Display
- Input Voltage: 12 to 30 Volts
- Input Current: .2 Amps
- Battery Type: AA memory battery
- NVIS Option: NVIS Green A lighting
- Voltage: 12 to 30 Volts
- Weight: 5.02 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Everything working fine so far. Keep alive function is wired direct to battery (with a 1/4a fuse protection). Hopefully will keep accurate time. So far so good!
DAVTRON M803 14V
June 17, 2021
Weve been using these for years in our helicopters, and they are fantastic. They got rid of two things, the OAT gauge and the clock, but this has the bonus of being a system volt gauge as well. The clock has several timing features which is great also. This current purchase was to replace an original unit that finally started giving out, some segments werent showing up and some buttons werent functioning correctly.
November 1, 2018
Q: Does the Davtron Digital M803 clock come with the temp probe and connector?
The Davtron Digital Clock M803 comes with the unit, connector kit, OAT Probe and installation instructions.
Q: Can the lights be replaced in my existing m803?
Yes, the lights can be replaced by taking the case apart. The manufacturer can also repair the unit, visit davtron.com for further information.
Q: What is the P/N of the probe for the M803?
Per the manufacturer 11-04603 will work.