1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
DAVTRON DIGITAL VOLTMETER
From $148.85 to $183.75
| DAVTRON VOLTMETER MODEL 450
| DAVTRON 450 VOLTMETER REMOTE
| DAVTRON VOLTMETER 450-GRN
| DAVTRON VOLTMETER REMOTE 450A-GRN
| DAVTRON VOLTMETER 450 WHITE 450-WHT
| DAVTRON VOLTMETER REMOTE 450A-WHT
Davtron M450 Features:
- Minimum panel space
- Automatic dimming
- LED display
- Operates from 14 to 28 volts
- Low Voltage Alarm
- Engraved Faceplate
Download M450 Brochure
Davtron FAA PMA # PQ1062NM
- Davtron Inc. recommends that you purchase our products through your local avionics shop and have them do your installation. They know how to handle all the log book entries you need for FAA approval.
- FAA/PMA Approval
- Beech 35, A35, B35, C35, D35, E35, F35, G35, H35, J35, K35, M35, N35, 35-33, 35-33A, with STC SA4381WP or SA4193 installed
- Download FAA 337 Form
- Range: 8 volts to 32 volts
- Input current: 150 M.A.
- Resolution: .1 volt
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Complete w/cable & connector
- Operating temp: -20°C to +60°C
- Accuracy: ±1% of full scale
- Warranty: one year
- Unit default alarm set to flash 11v or below
- R3 & R4 located on back board
- Alarm off/1.5 ohm resistor on R3
- Alarm 20v or less/1.5 ohm resistor
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Excellent voltmeter! Does its thing great!
September 14, 2018
Q: Is the Davtron voltmeter model 450 FAA/PMA approved?
Yes, PMA# PQ1062NM approved.