1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
GOODYEAR TUBE 5.00-5 BUTYL TUBE TR 67A (1), B 302-013-400
MFR Model# 302-013-400
A "B" at the end of a description means BENT valve stem. An "S" at the end of a description means STRAIGHT valve stem.
-Natural rubber aircraft tubes comply with the requirements of Goodyear QAI 2525, which the U.S. Military has accepted in lieu of MIL-I-5014.
- (1) For use in both 5.00-5 and G380x150-5 (15x6.00-5).
- (2) For use in both 6.00-6 and 15x6.00-6 tires
- (3) For use in both 7.00-6 and 8.00-6 tires.
- (4) For use in 6.50-8, 19.5x6. 75-8 & 22x8.00-8 tires.
- (5) Discontinued, call for Special Pricing
-Flight Mate (Butyl) tubes comply with the requirements of SAE document AS 50141.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
These tubes are worth the extra money. Iâ€™ve had the cheaper tubes just start leaking without cause. Since Iâ€™ve been using the Goodyear Premium tubes, they last as long as my tires. My plane is a leaseback so it easily gets 1200 hours per year. With Goodyear Flight Custom III tires and these tubes, I easily get 500-700 hours on them without having to do anything with them except check tire pressure.
July 22, 2020