1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
DB ASSEMBLY P-28100S EXTRA METER
MFR Model# P-28100S
The D B Assembly, Inc. P-28100 series is the latest to join the family of power supplies for commercial aircraft servicing.
This equipment will provide the amps needed for gear retraction tests as well as the filtered power for all types of avionics service.
The P-28100 series will furnish up to 100 amps at 28 VDC. It plugs into the APU connector on the engine cowling and automatically disconnects the battery so that it will not be drained by the servicing processes. A valuable ramp accessory.
- 100 amperes filtered 28 volt supply
- Aircraft APU connectors furnished
- Operates from P-28100, P-28100PL 110/ 120 / 208 / 220 / 240 VAC, 60 Hz (Leaves the factory at 110 VAC unless other voltage is specified)
- 8 foot DC cable furnished -- P-28100E from 230 VAC, 50 Hz -- P-28100ECL from 220-230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Ferro-resonant regulated supply
- DC current limited
- Front panel meter, controls
- Portable, weighs only 64 lb.
- One year warranty
- Extensive testing by FBO's
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items
Q: Is the PS-28100PL unit also compatible with Beechcraft and Cessna Aircraft?
Yes, P/N# P-2810011 is compatible with Beechcraft and Cessna aircraft as long as they do not exceed 100 amps.