1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
DOOR STEWARD CESSNA 206 AND 207 FORWARD UTILITY DOOR
MFR Model# 206C10
The Door Steward is an STC and FAA-PMA approved modification for aircraft doors. The modern gas spring greatly improves and replaces easily broken, malfunctioning mechanical type door stops and restraints that become ineffectual with repeated use and age. Pilots enjoy the fact that the Door Steward gently opens and firmly holds the door open. The Door Steward consists of a modern inert gas spring with all the necessary brackets and hardware. Detailed installation instructions are included and make it easy to install and requires virtually no maintenance. Model 206C10.
- With the Door Steward the door will open and stay open when needed
- No more door flopping around in wind gusts or prop wash from taxiing aircraft
- The cost is usually much less than repairing or replacing existing OEM door stops
- Great on float equipped aircraft when water taxiing.
- FAA Approved on many single and light twins.
- Fits Fwd Utility Door Cessna 206, 206H, U206, TU206 and 207
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items