1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
SAF-AIR CAV-160H-4 PUSHTYPE FUEL DRAIN VALVE
MFR Model# CAV-160H-4
SAF-AIR push type fuel drain valves are close tolerance valves of simple design. These valves provide the most trouble free operation of any other line valves in the industry. SAF-AIR valves are manufactured with an o-ring placed on the stem to seal against a flat seat on the body. This design eliminates an area where dirt can gather, thus putting an end to the main cause of fuel drain valve drip. FAA PMA APPROVED.
Comes with 1/4" hose end.
- Eight models in two styles with or without 1/4" hose adapter
- All Valves can be rebuilt
- Standard fuel resistant o-rings
- Simple operation - just push to sample fuel
- MATERIAL: 360 Brass
- FINISH: Natural
- TEMPERATURE: -60° to +260°F (-51° to +127°C)
- O-RINGS: All valves M83248/1 Size -006 CAV-170 Size -012, CAV-180 Size -011
- PRESSURE: 60 PSI max
- CAV-100H-4, CAV-160H-4, CAV-170H-4, CAV-180H-4 All four models come with 1/4" hose end.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: What is the thread specification for the mounting fitting of the SAF-AIR CAV-160H-4 PUSHTYPE FUEL DRAIN VALVE?
The Saf-Air CAV-160H-4 drain valve has 1/4-18 NPT male thread. This will thread in to a 1/4" pipe thread fitting.
Q: Cannot find any details on the total length of Saf-airs CAV-160H-4, your part number 05-00966, drain valve.
May be a clearance issue with this valve installation is why Im asking.
Total length: 1-7/8 inch approx.