1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
AVMAP EKP V A2 ADAHRS
MFR Model# UX0IM000AM
The AvMap A2 ADAHRS is a compact fixed-install module providing Air Data, Attitude and Heading Reference. It connects to the docking station via USB and provides information that are displayed on the EKP V LCD.
The module contains solid-state gyros, accelerometers, magnetic field sensors and air data sensors; it should be connected to the aircraft pitot-static system, in order to take full advantage of its functionality.
Designed for light-sport, ultra light and experimental aircrafts, the small and light weighted module can be installed in any orientation (thereafter a proper calibration procedure must be performed).
- When the A2 ADAHRS module is connected to EKP V, the Primary Flight Display mode becomes available on the 7” display.
- Airspeed and Altitude from pitot-static system.
- Attitude (roll, pitch and heading angle), side slip and heading information.
- Integration of TAWS into the PFD with AGL Altitude indication.
- Wind indicator with wind components.
- Clear HSI display linked with EKP V flight planning function.
- Customizable data fields.
- PFD settings: Altimeter reference, Heading reference, Aircraft specific V-speed reference value (aircraft profiles).
- 3-axis gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers
- Acceleration range (3 axis) +/- 8 g
- Rotation range +/- 1600 deg/s
- Air data sensors: range 10 to 250 kts, -1000 to 40000 ft
- Advanced data fusion capability
- Guided Calibration Procedure
- USB Interface
- UAV Navigation® technology inside
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
This ADAHRS is a great addition to my AvMap EKP-V. Seamless installation and easy setup. It can (optionally) be connected to pitot and static sources for full air data capability. It can be zeroed for straight and level in any mounting orientation. It has a standard USB A cable to attach to the EKP-V via the mounting cradle. Highly recommended!
January 5, 2018
Q: Is the AvMap A2 compatible with the Garmin Aera 500?
No, the AvMap EKP V A2 ADHARS will only work with the AvMap EKP V GPS.
Q: Does the AVMAP EKP V A2 ADAHRS need any other product in order to be installed?
The AVMAP EKP V A2 ADAHRS connects to the aircraft Pitot-static system and to the docking station via USB. This can also optionally connect with the AvMap EKP V GPS.
Q: Is this Avmap EKP V A ADAHRS a stand alone device? Or, do I have to buy another unit for it to work?
This is not a stand alone device. This device will feed the ADAHRS information into the Avmap EKP V GPS (part # 11-09748) display. Avmap does offer the Ultra EFIS, part # 11-12004, which is a stand alone device.