1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
3M SCOTCH-WELD INSTANT ADHESIVE
MFR Model# 7000000895
One-part, high strength, very fast setting adhesive cures at room temperature. Adheres to difficult to bond substrates such as EPDM rubber, aluminum, and flexible vinyl.
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Instant Adhesive CA40H is a clear, medium viscosity instant adhesive. It is formulated for better void filling capabilities than lower viscosity instant adhesives. Once applied, the glue has fast handling time and cure to keep jobs moving quickly.
- Enables more controlled and precise application with less mess and run off
- High strength and impact resistance
- Reaches handling strength in under 40 seconds
- Medium viscosity adhesive is easily applied from the bottle
Pinch for a Precise Drop or Squeeze for a Steady Bead
- Our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Instant Adhesive CA40H is a glue that is easily applied with a thin bond line from a squeeze bottle and cures quickly. This cyanoacrylate adhesive is dispensed from a flexible container; pinch a precise drop or squeeze for a steady bead.
Creates a Strong, Durable, Long-Lasting Bond
- Once applied, our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Instant Adhesive CA40H typically reaches handling strength in under 40 seconds, with a full cure achieved in 24 hours. This keeps jobs moving quickly and may help improve workplace productivity. Once a full cure is achieved, the glue achieves a strong, durable and lasting bond, with overlap shear strength over 2,000 psi.
- Gasket attachment
- Small Joint assembly
- Jewelry assembly
- Orthopedics and footwear
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With