1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
DECAL ERASER WHEEL
MFR Model# ERW
For quick and easy removal of decals, pinstripes, bumper stickers, reflective tapes etc from glass and OEM painted surfaces without any damage. Also very effective in removing adhesive tapes and glue from the back of moldings.
Always wear the proper protective gear when using power tools. Not recommended for use on lacquer paints, non-OEM finished surfaces, acrylic, lexan, plexi-glass and soft plastic substrates.
- Best result at 1500 - 3000 rpm
- Let the wheel do the work, apply light pressure only
- Start at the top of the decal and move side to side
- For faster results, use entire width of the wheel, do not tilt on angle
- Remove any residue with appropriate mild solvent.
- Natural Rubber
- Diameter: 4 Inch
- Width: 1 Inch
- Color: Tan
- Max RPM: 4000
- Universal arbor, no special tool needed
- Use with electric or pneumatic tools
- Wider Than Solid Disc - Faster
- Toothed Wheel Works Cooler - Less Smearing
- Longer Life
- Easier To Control - Less User Fatigue
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Does the job. Removes the placard. Does not scratch the surface and does not generate a lot of heat in the surface.
May 18, 2021
If you have any decal you need removed this is the tool you need. I used it with my corded drill, worked flawless. Sticker and adhesive were safely removed with zero issues and minimal effort
March 9, 2021
Works as advertised. Leaves a mess of eraser dust behind but easily removed decals on outboard motor cowling
February 19, 2017
Q: Is it better to start low speed and increase, or high speed and decrease? Regarding Part # 12-02401
Per the vendor, better to start at low speed and increase, but should never exceed 4000 RPM.