1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
AEROLEDS SUNSPOT 36-4596 LANDING LIGHT PAR - 28V FAA-PMA
MFR Model# 01-1030-4596
The PMA Certified SunSpot 4596 landing light is a drop in replacement for the 250 Watt GE4596 bulb and only draws 100 Watts of power.
- Voltage Range: 28VDC
- Current Draw at 28VDC: 3.5 Amps Max
- Power Consumption: 100 Watts
- Thermal Protection: Built In
- Landing Lens Candela: 150,000
- Landing Beam Angle: 10ºx10º
- Total LED Lumens: 11,000
- LED Count: 15
- Height: 4.4” Diameter (round)
- Width: 4.4” Diameter (round)
- Depth: 2.1”
- Weight: 11.5 Oz
- Heat Sink Material: Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Protection: Optional film
- Clamp Mount: PAR 36 Ring Clamp
- Rated Life: >30,000 Hours
- Temperature Range: -55C to +70C
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
I had a Whelen LED landing light, but this one is 100 times brighter. It’s like sunlight compared to a incandescent light bulb. It’s miraculous.
June 29, 2020
Q: What does Lens Protection: Optional film mean? Does the light come with is optional film?
It does not come standard. It can be added for an additional fee at time of order. When this option is requested it becomes a special order item.
Q: Where is this AeroLED Sunspot 36-4596 light manufactured?
AeroLEDs are Made in the USA.