1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
THE AVIATION SUPERSTORE FOR ALL YOUR AIRCRAFT & PILOT NEEDS | 877-4-SPRUCE
BOGERT BATTERY BOX MODIFICATION WITH CABLES
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# 08M-SET
The Battery Box Mod greatly improves battery performance. It modifies Piper Metal Battery Boxes to eliminate the braided straps and ground connections known for heat generating, high resistance connection.
Hard starting and other electrical problems can often be tracked back to poor battery and group connections. Use this inexpensive mod with a new positive and negative cable if your battery box is still mechanically sound.
- Less expensive to modify the existing box than to replace it
- Compatible with our famous “Low Loss” Cable Kits
- Nylon inserts guard against battery grounding or unwanted mishaps
- Many models are FAA/PMA approved under STC SA3531NM and exceed requirements in SB836 and SB836A. Included with STC and AML paperwork is: sample log book entry, sample 337 entries, formula for figuring weight and balance, C.G. Change, and easy to follow instructions.
- 25+ years of experience making cable
- M22759/16-1-9 Copper Cable
- Made in the USA
- 2x’s the engine cranking speed
- Easier to remove and install the battery because of the nylon inserts
- May prolong life of battery and starter
- Eliminate the troublesome braided negative strap as well as the extra connection at the positive insulator
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What are the dimensions of part no 12-16400 battery box will it accommodate the new SBSJ16 odyssey dry cell batteries trying to reduce size of battery box so dont want a lot of extra unused space in box
This is just an stc for a modification to your factory battery box. The STC doesnt cover the SBSJ16.