1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
START PAC®ONE™ FOR PISTON ENGINES
MFR Model# ONE
START PAC® ONE™ is the smallest and lightest emergency 28V aircraft jump starter in the world. At an incredible weight of just 7 lbs. it is the only choice for emergency starting in urgent situations and isolated locations.
The ONE is designed for piston and small to medium turbine engines as well as aircraft with over-voltage protection sensitivity.
The START PAC® ONE™ comes with a battery charger, charging bag, and ballistic nylon carrying case.
Not to be used as an aircraft battery charger
- 28V and suitable for over-voltage sensitive aircraft
- 10 amp hours
- 1500 AMPS Peak Current
- LED Voltmeter
- 7 lbs./3.18 kg
- L 15 3/4” x W 3.75” x D 2 1/2”
- Made in the USA
This emergency jump starter is NOT for powering up the avionics/aircraft systems. Not designed for Garrett engines.
Always store the ONE in a semi-discharged state at a voltage range of 26.6V—27.2V to protect the battery, storing the battery with a full charge causes cell damage.
Est. 8 wk lead-time
- Unit should never be stored with a full charge. Always store the unit at a voltage range of 26.6V-27.3V.
- Not for use on Garrett or TPE331 engines.
- Do not expose the unit to extreme hot or cold temperatures, room temperature is best.
- Always recharge in the provided charging bag.
- Only use the provided START PAC One Charger when recharging.
- Do not recharge in the aircraft.
- Not designed for battery charging or avionics.
- Never use for more than two engine starts.
- Always disconnect the charger from the START PAC ONE when it’s fully charged.