1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
MID-CONTINENT INSTRUMENTS AND AVIONICS “LIFESAVER” ELECTRIC ATTITUDE INDICATOR WITH BATTERY BACKUP
From $3442.00 to $4703.00
|4300-215||10–32V, Lighted, 7.5°, Beechcraft (inclinometer)|
|4300-411||10–32V, Lighted, 0–20°|
|4300-412||10–32V, Lighted, 0–20° (fixed dial)|
|4300-413||10–32V, Lighted, 0–20°, Delta|
|4300-414||10–32V, Lighted, 0–20°, Delta (fixed dial)|
|4300-431||10–32V, Lighted, 0–20° (high-res display)|
|4300-611||10–32V, Lighted, 0–20°, Auto switch to STBY power|
The only electric attitude indicator with a self-contained battery backup, the Lifesaver® provides one hour of emergency attitude reference in the event of power failure. With 7,500 hours MTBF — more than double that of the competition — it is an exceptional value. Added safety, ease of installation and cost-benefit make this an ideal primary or standby artificial horizon.
Versions available to match existing instrument/EFIS displays. Anti-reflective glass and long-life lighting are standard on all Mid-Continent attitude indicators. TSO approved.
- Custom versions available to match existing instrument/EFIS displays
- Lifesaver® self-contained battery backup features:
One hour of emergency power (Fully charged and properly maintained battery. See installation manual. )
Internal emergency lighting
- A safe alternative to unreliable vacuum systems
- Single connector installation for primary and optional standby battery models
- Exceptional Value – 7,500 hours MTBF, more than double the life of most electric gyros
- Perfect for use as a primary or standby artificial horizon in fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters
- 10–32 volt DC operation for use in both 14 and 28 volt aircraft
- Anti-reflective glass enhances visibility and reduces fatigue
- Field replaceable lighting
- Approved to FAA TSO-C4c and RTCA/DO-160D certified
- Qualified to DO-160 for helicopter vibration
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- One year limited warranty
- MTBF: 7,500 Hours
- Certification: FAA TSO-C4c, RTCA/DO-160D
- Power Input, 10–32 VDC:
1400 mA start, 600 mA max. running at 14 VDC input
700 mA start, 300 mA max. running at 28 VDC input
Rechargeable, sealed lead-acid cells
Life = 3 years in average aircraft environment
Runtime = 60 minutes minimum, when fully charged and properly maintained
STBY PWR – standby power mode
TEST – battery test
Push to engage annunciator
- Lighting: 5, 14 or 28 VDC Incandescent; field-replaceable tray wired through main connector
- Dial: Rotating roll dial, traditional symbolic airplane
- Glass: Special HEA anti-reflective coating
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.
- Length: 8.6 inches
- Mounting: Rear mount in standard 3 1/8” round panel cutout
- Temperature Range: –30°C to +70°C (–22°F to +158°F)
- Customers Also Viewed
- Related Items
Please note, Aircraft Spruce's personnel are not certified aircraft mechanics and can only provide general support and ideas, which should not be relied upon or implemented in lieu of consulting an A&P or other qualified technician. Aircraft Spruce assumes no responsibility or liability for any issue or problem which may arise from any repair, modification or other work done from this knowledge base. Any product eligibility information provided here is based on general application guides and we recommend always referring to your specific aircraft parts manual, the parts manufacturer or consulting with a qualified mechanic.
Q: Is 14 volt lighted available?
These instruments are designed to operate on voltages from 10-32 vdc. These will work in 14 volt aircraft.