1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
FLEXIBLE LED INSTRUMENT LIGHTS - BLUE/WHITE 12V DUAL COLOR
MFR Model# W001-DUAL BLUE
2-Color high brightness light strips
One meter length, just 3/8" wide and 3mm high
120 high-power type 3528 LEDs per meter.
12 or 24 Volt version available. Less than 0.9A current comsumption
Dual-colors - 120 LEDs per meter (60 color, 60 Bright White)
High power 3528 LEDs provide plenty of lighting in both color and white light
3M tape applied for easy installation
Power terminals on both ends (one end pre-wired) permit you to cut and re-use a portion
12 or 24 Volt versions
Very bright LED output:
- Estimated light output, 60 color / 60 white LEDs per meter: Red color - 140-160 lum. flux - Blue color - 80-90 lum. flux, Green color - 250 lum. flux - White color - 240-270 lum. flux
- Dimmable LEDs encased in a flexible resin strip.
- Identical to standard Flexible LED strips but with twice the LEDs.
- Permits independent control of the RED and White or Blue and White colors.
- Ideal for using White lights for loading/unloading or in cloudy conditions and MIX or use of colored lighting during dusk or night conditions.
- 35" length, 3/8" width and 1mm high. Installs in minutes with double-sided tape
- Power consumption no greater than 160mA.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Are these lights (part number 11-05512) FAA Approved?
No, these are not FAA Approved.
Q: How are the colors and dimming controlled?
Per the supplier: All the customer needs to do is apply voltage to the 3 wires.
Q: Can these strips be trimmed shorter?
Yes, they can be.