1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 VIA UPS GROUND | 877-4-SPRUCE
GOODYEAR TUBES 8.50-6 BUTYL TUBE TR 20, S
MFR Model# 302-121-400
A "B" at the end of a description means BENT valve stem. An "S" at the end of a description means STRAIGHT valve stem.
-Natural rubber aircraft tubes comply with the requirements of Goodyear QAI 2525, which the U.S. Military has accepted in lieu of MIL-I-5014.
- (1) For use in both 5.00-5 and G380x150-5 (15x6.00-5).
- (2) For use in both 6.00-6 and 15x6.00-6 tires
- (3) For use in both 7.00-6 and 8.00-6 tires.
- (4) For use in 6.50-8, 19.5x6. 75-8 & 22x8.00-8 tires.
- (5) Discontinued, call for Special Pricing
-Flight Mate (Butyl) tubes comply with the requirements of SAE document AS 50141.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: Is this Goodyear tube 850-6 the correct tube to be used with the Goodyear 26 inch tire that is STCd for a Piper PA-18-150 (Super Cub)?
Yes, this is the correct tube.