1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ASA STUDENT FLIGHT RECORD - PRIVATE
MFR Model# ASA-SFR-P6
Four-panel construction incorporates FITS grading.
ASA’s Student Flight Record Folder for Private Pilot helps flight instructors and flight schools organize and document student progress towards Private Pilot Certification. A folder for each student serves as a permanent training record and satisfies both Part 61 and 141 requirements—including ground lessons, written exams, flight maneuvers, and flight checks. They make it easy to record accomplishments for each lesson, student performance, flight hours, instructor notes and endorsements, aircraft used, stage checks, and ground school completion dates and more. These folders represent a terrific bargain at less than half the cost of competitive products.
- 4-panel format covers all Area of Operations.
- Tasks, and Areas of Emphasis in the Practical Test Standards.
- A blank line in each area to give the instructor space to write-in additional tasks performed.
- Updated evaluation tools follow FAA/Industry Training Standards (FITS) format, providing for student-centered grading.
- Sturdy and durable, ASA Student Flight Records provide convenience and peace of mind that training requirements have been met.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items