1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CRAZEDPILOT FLEXIBLE COCKPIT SUN SHADES
MFR Model# CP-SUNSHADE1
Highly Flexible Sunshade - Contours To Most Windscreen Shapes
The CRAZEDpilot Sun Shade is a highly portable, easy to store, and easy to use for pilots with only one hand available for placement. Easily conforms to various curvatures of windscreen or side windows. A great lowcost investment to save your interior and panel, without the expense of custom made sunshades!
- 14.5” x 17” rounded oval shape
- Coils/folds to a 6” dia. that can be stored in a seat pouch.
- Secures to any smooth surface (glass, plastic, metal, etc.) with one central suction cup.
- Easily installed with one hand, and moved quickly.
- Package contains TWO sun shades and TWO suction cups
- Place two sun shades under one Sunction cup for extra sun protection!
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Loop in plastic to soft !
When canopy narrow il apply force sun shades border and fall down.
August 20, 2018
Pieces of junk. The eyelet pulled from the fabric on the first flight. The suction cup also pulls easily through the eyelet when trying to use the shade on an angled windscreen. No bag to put them in for storage?? Not a value if they were given away.
July 24, 2017
Q: Are the flexible cockpit sun shades made of a totally blacked fabric or will they let the sunlight pass?
They let about 50% light through each panel. The panels are thin enough that they can be doubled up to decrease the light that passes through.