1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
EOX AIRCRAFT CLEANER - QUART
MFR Model# 2510-115
eOx Aircraft Cleaner (AC) is a specialty product for the aviation industry. eOx AC is suitable for external and internal cleaning of virtually all metal and/or painted surfaces. eOx Aircraft Cleaner completely removes difficult substances such as hydraulic oil, grease, carbon, brake dust, "blue stains", and dirt safely and easily. Unlike other cleaners that only remove surface contamination, eOx AC removes chemicals and dirt from the grain of the paint thus making it look new and extending its useful life. eOx AC conforms to Boeing D6-17487, Douglas CSD #1, AMS 1525B and AMS 155A.
- Non-hazardous - Not subject to dangerous goods regulations.
- No phosphates, acids or silicones
- High biodegradability (tested by the University of Ghent, Belgium)
- Very economical to use.
- Contains no phosphates, acids, silicones and is non-butyl.
- Safe to use on all surfaces including metal, plastic & rubber materials with no stock loss.
- Fast, intense cleaning action surpasses other cleaners’ performance.
- Cleaned surfaces become slightly antistatic and corrosion inhibitive for up to 4 weeks.
- Can be effective used as a spray-on & wipe-off process.
- Safe for use in high-pressure washers, immersion systems and ultrasonic machines.
- Fresh smell – NOT citrus
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: What is the dilution ratio for the eOx Aircraft Cleaner spray bottle supply for normal cleaning?
We have added the instruction manual to the 'Documents' tab of the web page. Please download and review them for proper dilution ratios.