1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
AEROVOLTZ AI SERIES 360 CCA EXPERIMENTAL INTELLIGENT LITHIUM BATTERY
MFR Model# AVAI-360
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Series from Aerovoltz. The next-generation AI series of Intelligent Lithium batteries provide extended service life, less resistance, which means faster starts and quicker recharging if the battery is drawn down for any reason. The new case design has more robust DUAL terminals and is all-welded connections internally.
Battery Management System (BMS)
All NEW Aerovoltz Intelligent Lithium Batteries contain a BMS system.
A battery management system is an electronic management system inside the battery that manages the charging of the Battery by protecting it from overcharging, balancing the cells during the charging process and make sure the battery operates in a safe environment.
With the new redesigned cases with DUAL TERMINALS, they are easier to mount and have a thicker wall case for more impact resistance if dropped or damaged for any reason.
The New Artificial Intelligence (AI) Series Experimental Aircraft Batteries are the result of years of testing and flight hours around the globe.
The AVAI-360 is designed to be strong enough for all two-cycle applications and for some of your smaller four strokes like the Rotax 912-914 and Jabiru series 4 cylinder engines.
Most engines in this range use an OEM battery that weighs up to 15lbs. The 12 Cell Aerovoltz Battery weighs a little over 2.6lbs. That is a weight savings of 12lbs! If your vehicle has a modified motor or operates in extreme conditions then Aerovoltz would recommend upgrading to the AVAI-480 16 Cell (480CCA) for added durability. Aerovoltz highly recommends purchasing the
Aero Balance Charger or the AI Series Charger to extend the life of the Lithium Cells and maximize performance and capacity.
Functions of BMS
- Overcharge Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Temperature Protection HIGH and LOW
- Self discharging in non-active mode
- Dimensions (Standard): 6.9" (L) x 3.4" (W) x 5.7" (H)
- Negative Terminal Location: DUAL
- Weight: (2.6 lbs.)
- Voltage (Charged): 13.6V
- Lead Acid Equivalent Amperage: 6.9 A/H @ 10 A/H Rating
- Pulse Cranking Amps: 360amps
- Operating Environment: -18°C (0°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- Applications 200 amp to 300 amp starter draw
- Jabiru 2200 and 3200 series engines
- Rotax 912 and 914 series engines
- Lycoming Low Compression 4 cylinders
- Continental Low Compression 4 cylinders
- Up to 80% smaller than the stock battery
- Up to 12lbs Lighter than the stock battery
- Service life of over twice a lead acid in similar conditions
- Industry leading 3 year warranty
- Hard mounted DUAL brass terminals for a direct replacement installation
- Completely “dry” technology so batteries can be mounted in any direction
- Non-toxic, recyclable, and can be air shipped
- Experimental Aircraft Applications for Rotax, Lycoming, Continental, Jabiru, Yamaha, Suzuki and other engines utilized in aircraft
- Tested extensively by professional pilots and manufactures like Titan Aircraft, KitFox, Back Country Super Cubs and Pipistrel
- Impact and water-resistant
- No special charger required
- No trickle charger required loses only 10% of charge over a year of static use
- Aerovoltz Lithium Balance Charger recommended for maximum performance and service life
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items