1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CENTENNIAL GEL 12 VOLT BATTERY
MFR Model# CBU1-GEL
Centennial Gel 12 Volt Battery
• Maintenance-free operation
• Excellent shelf life
• Long cycle life
• Can be mounted on its side
• Delivered fully charged and ready for use
• No corrosive gas generation
• 300 Starting AMPS
• Warranty 1 year or 100 hours.
• Quality construction provides superior resistance to shock and vibration
• DOT AND IATA approved for shipment by air as dry cells
Note: FOR EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT ONLY.
BATTERY WARRANTY (Applicable to Gill and Concorde)
The manufacturer will replace with a new battery without charge (except for transportation) any battery which fails in service within 90 days. Addition of any chemical other than water or battery grade sulfuric acid voids this warranty. After expiration of Service Guarantee, adjustment will be made on pro-rata basis based on unused months of service. Batteries that are broken, discharged or fail due to freezing or abuse are not covered.
Safety Data Sheet in PDF
- AH @ 20HR-32
- RC minutes @ 25 amps-47
- Term Type-L
- Width: 5-3/16
- Height: 7-1/4
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Last longer than comparable wet lead/acid and marine batteries.
- Does not need to be fully discharged before recharging.
- Does not develop a "memory" that limits their recharging.
- Does not need to be recharged with lower amps than wet lead/ acid batteries.
- Will not automatically discharge if put on concrete.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Quit turning over the O-200 after 7 years and 6 months. Too many 115 degree days in Phoenix this year may be the reason for the failure. Ordering a replacement today.
October 23, 2020
Had one in an RV-6 with a 150 Lycoming since 2001 and is still spinning it over. Also using a Skyteck starter with no problems after eating up several Lycoming starters.
October 21, 2014
This battery lasted from 2005 thru 2013 in my RV-4. Love it and I'm buying another.
December 13, 2013
High quality, fit perfectly.
November 13, 2018
I used this battery to replace an RG-24 in an experimental airplane. It is very close in size, but I discovered that the + and - posts are exactly reversed.
You may have installation, or wiring problems because of this difference. Be aware.
January 19, 2017
Q: What does this battery weigh? Regarding Part No. 11-03156
The weight of this battery is approximately 24 lbs.
Q: Regarding Centennial Gel 12 Volt: Does this battery meet specs for a certified aircraft?
No, this battery is not approved for use in certified aircraft. It is intended for experimental aircraft use only.
Q: How many amps can this battery store?
AMP HOUR RESERVS - (20 HRS)=31/33. TOTAL CAPACITY 40/45.