1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-223 AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG-223
The RG-223 is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Recombinant Gas - The RGŪ Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
TSO-C173 Authorized battery in a powder coated aluminum container equipped with a temp sensor mounting pad and built in vent tube. Powder coated cover is equipped with a top vent tube and lifting strap.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: Helicopter and Turbine Aircraft Battery
- Voltage: 24v
- Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr. rate in ampere hours: 17.00
- Max Weight: 43.00 lb / 19.5 kg
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With