1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
CONCORDE RG-24-9 AIRCRAFT BATTERY
MFR Model# RG24-9
General aviation battery designed for a two battery, two bus, two alternator / generator system to satisfy the requirement for a secondary system to support FADEC and / or Glass Panel installations. Designed to run in parallel only when cranking. These are the only batteries required in the aircraft.
Two light weight 8.5 AH batteries buss tied in parallel produce more starting power than one large 17 AH battery.Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC)
- Electronic Engine Control (EEC)
- Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) and / or
- Electronic Ignition Systems
NOTE: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Primary Aircraft Purpose: General Aviation AGM Aircraft Battery
- Voltage :24v
- Rated Capacity: C1 = 1 hr.
- rate in ampere hours: 8.50
- Max Weight: 22.00 lb / 10.0 kg
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With