1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ALCOR BY TEMPEST EGT / TIT PROBE GROUNDED TYPE K 7/16
MFR Model# 86245
ALCOR EGT/TIT PROBE
GROUNDED, .70 OHM, TYPE K
* All ring terminals and hardware
- Lead wires are configured in reverse stagger (long red and short yellow)
- Built in radiator minimizes the high temperature effects on internal spot weld connections
- Provides sufficient electrical power for Alcor unamplified instruments
- Intended for use with Type K EGT or TIT instruments and leads
- Accurate to ± 25 degrees at 1500 degrees Fahrenheit
- PMA and FAA approved for all reciprocating powered aircraft
- Alcor probes are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
- Type: K - Red and Yellow
- Style: Screw-In
- Size: 7/16”-20
- Resistance: .70 ± .10 Ohm
- Weight: 0.12 lbs
- Alcor P/N: 86245
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
Q: What is the range of the 86245 sensor?
The range for this sensor is accurate to + or - 25 degrees at 1500 degrees Fahrenheit.