1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
FUEL PRESSURE SENSOR A200-PSF
MFR Model# A200-PSF
The A200-PSF Fuel Pressure Sensor is a bulk micro-machined, gage type pressure sensor for use in both harsh and benign media with superior accuracy over an operating temperature of --40°C to 105°C. It has suberb accuracy of +/- 0.5% full scale.
It contains a custom ASIC which provides signal conditioning for calibration and temperature compensation at the point of measurement. Each sensor is traceable to NIST calibration standards.
Supplied with a 36" color coded cable.
- Power requirements are 5V / 10mA
- Signal output is linear and varies from 0.5V (0 PSI) to 4.5V (100 PSI)
- Overpressure burst rating is 300 PSI
- The sensor has a 1/8" NPT threaded port for connection to the fuel pressure line
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With