1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
BOGERT LAND GEAR SAFE STAND 9"
Add to cart for current price
MFR Model# 17M-LGSS
Bogertís Landing Gear Safety Stand was designed to be used after the tire is removed. Simply slip the stand over the axle and prevent the airplane from accidentally falling. This method is safer than blocking and stabilizes the aircraft allowing the weight to rest on the axle NOT the jack.
- Made from heavy gauge square steel tubing for strength, safety and durability.
- Slips over the axle when the wheel is removed.
- Spin nut back on and the plane canít slip off the stand.
- Adjusts in height from:
- 9" Stand: 7.25" to 10.25"
- 12" Stand: 9.75" to 15"
- 18" Stand: 14" to 21.5"
- Wide, stable ďHĒ 18Ē base.
- Quick release pin included.
- Made in the USA.
- Promotes safety while reducing liability exposure
- Eliminates plane from falling off jack
- Prevents damaging threads on the axle
- Allows the aircraft weight to rest on the axle
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
No shop is complete without these stands. It makes tire changes so much safer especially when doing them on the ramp or during an inspection. It stabilizes the gear leg that you can continue working on the aircraft without worrying about it falling of the jack.
March 11, 2018
Q: What is the inside diameter of the piece that slips over the axle?