1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
ACK E-04RC RETROFIT TO COMPLETE ELT KIT
MFR Model# E-04RC
ACK E-04RC Retrofit to Complete ELT Kit.
This is the hardware kit needed for the retrofit kit. There are no faceplates included in the hardware kit. However, they are in the retrofit kit.
- Avionics products manufactured by ACK Technologies, Inc. are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from their manufacture date. This warranty is limited exclusively to repair or replacement of the E-04 ELT and associated parts which were manufactured by ACK Technologies, Inc. the defective parts must be returned freight prepaid to our manufacturing facility. This warranty does not include repair or replacement of any part that has been improperly used, installed or physically damaged. This warranty does not cover any damage caused by chemical exposure. Discharge of the ELT lithium battery is not covered by this or any other warranty. Except as provided herein ACK Technologies, Inc. makes no express warranties, and any implemented warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose is limited in its duration to the duration of the written limited warranties set forth herein. ACK Technologies, Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from the use or misuse of this product. Except as provided herein no employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to give any warranties of any nature on behalf of ACK Technologies, Inc. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE
In The Box
- 1 - E-04.5A Remote Control Panel Indicator
- 1 - E-04.4A Mounting Tray Assembly (Straps Included)
- 1 - E-04.10.5 Remote Cable
- 1 - E-04.10.4 Coax Cable
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
On time, as advertised
October 12, 2019
Product was damaged upon opening. Aircraft Spruce took care of it immediately.
The switch for the panel did not have a label.
March 13, 2020
I am disappointed in this ACK - 4 ELT. First of all the packaging miffed me. I was so careful when sliding the plastic shipping tray out not to dump it all on the floor, I found NO mount tray or hardware. Seemed strange to me. So I ordered the hardware kit. Retro kit VS hardware kit which one did I need.? I had some trouble getting a clear picture from your sales folks. The pictures on your site were nice but which one do I need? I had no picture of what the complete kit looked like? About the time I got the new hardware kit torn apart, and out from the underside of the white shipping tray plopped a mount tray with hardware. I had no clue it was jammed up under the bottom of the tray. 2. I thought I was ordering an ELT that would broadcast my GPS location. Page one tells me if I want that, I have to buy another GPS receiver for $75 from Garman Just so happens I ordered a Garman receiver for $125 for my new mini I pad. Now do I need another one for the ELT. How do I hook up this GPS to the phone plug that goes to the remote switch? Does it Wi Fi to it? How do I keep its battery charged? Do I need another cigarette lighter plug for it? I prefer hard wire for it. What happens if I crash and the GPS battery is dead? And no I dont want your better $1,000 GPS. This is a simple Piper Colt. I know the answers are there someplace. You folks are superb but this one got me. Thanks Ralph Widman
May 9, 2019
Q: I would like to extend the antenna coax cable out to about 13 feet on my ADC-E-04. what kind of coax cable do I need? RG 58 ? Can I go with a thinner cable?
If it is a certified aircraft then I would recommend the RG-400 coaxial cable Part# 11-09202.
Q: Can the mount in this kit fit an ACK E-01?
No this mount is meant for the E-04 when replacing an E-01. It is not backwards compatible.