1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
START PAC® PORTABLE STARTING UNIT - 24V 2300 QC
MFR Model# 2300QC
All In One air portable/carry-on START PAC® with built in chargers, power plug and cables.
Units are 24/26 VDC output, with universal chargers that will accept 90-240 VAC 50/60 hertz.
Note: When storing the Start Pac® for more than 30 days, remove the battery box from the charging unit and store separately.
- The Model 2300QC can be used for starting engines up to 1500 horse power and give four to six starts between charges.
- This unit has a dual redundant 4 amp chargers.
- When plugged into an AC source, 8 amps at 28VDC, is available for maintenance functions without depleting the batteries. Recharge time is approximately 3-1/2 hours.
- Certain aircraft will allow the shipfs generator to back charge a GPU. In this manner, this portable battery pack can be indefinitely recharged in the field without an AC source.
- Batteries have no memory effect and can be recharged at anytime.
- Made in the USA.
- 26 AMP hours @ 10 Hour Rate
- 2300 AMPS Peak Current
- Available with separate trolley
- L19.2 x W7.5 x H11.5/L48.768cm x W19.05cm x H29.21cm
- 69 lbs./31 kg Complete weight with built in charger and aircraft cable
- Not to be used as an aircraft battery charger.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: What are the discharge specifications on the Start Pac 2300QC? We want to use this to power a 100 amp load for 15-20 minutes at a time.
The manufacturer recommends a product like PN:11-06834 which is designed for maintenance and to power up various functions such as inverters, and avionics. The Start Pac is designed for starting engines only.
Q: How many starting cycles can you get, before having to recharge the unit?
Per the supplier: You should be able to get 3 individual starts.