1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
GPI AVIATION REFUELING COMBO PUMP/METER
M-3130-AV-PO / MR 5-30-G8N
MFR Model# 504000-70
GPI AVIATION REFUELING COMBO PUMP/METER:
For use with personal aircraft.
• Two year warranty
• 30 GPM
• Motor is U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
• Gasoline, Gasoline/Ethanol blends at levels designated as "gasohol" (E10 maximum), diesel, kerosene and aviation fuels gasoline (AVGAS 100LL) and kerosene grade (JET A).
These Aviation Pumps and Meters are only intended to be groundbased or vehicle mounted. Do not use or mount in or on the aircraft.
- Model: M-3130-AV-PO/MR 5-30-G8N
- Voltage & Type: 115 or 230-volt AC - Vane
- Flowrate: 30 gpm
- Design Type: Nutating Disc
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Nozzle: None
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 1 1/4 in. / 1 in.
- Bypass Pressure: 50 psi 3.4 bar
- Suction Pipe: none
- Hose: None
- Accuracy: +/- 2% of reading
- Field Calibration: Yes
- Max Batch Digits: 4
- Max Cumulative Digits: 8
- Motor Protection: Internal temperature limiting device
- Current Draw: 9.8 amps
- Unique Feature: Unique strainer and poppet design allows for easy access and maintenance. Large, easy to read display with turn knob reset.
- Use with: Gasoline, Gasoline/Ethanol blends at levels designated as "gasohol" (E10 maximum), diesel, kerosene and aviation gasoline (AVGAS 100LL) and kerosene grade (JET A).
- Approvals: Motor is U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards.
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items