1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
SAME DAY UPS SHIPPING ON ORDERS PLACED BY 4 PM | 877-4-SPRUCE
MGL VEGA AHRS-1 COLOR AHRS COMPASS DISPLAY
MFR Model# AHRS-1
The AHRS-1 for Experimental / LSA aircraft is a 2 1/4Ē sunlight readable color display instrument providing a display for an artificial horizon reference system (AHRS), an advanced digital compass, or both depending on which sensor packages are connected.
- Compass with slip indicator (requires MGL Avionics SP-6 sensor package)
- Horizon with optional slip, turn indicator & G-Force (requires MGL Avionics SP-7/9 sensor package)
- Turn and bank indicator (requires MGL Avionics SP-7/9 sensor package)
- Combined compass and horizon display with bank indicator, slip indicator & G-Force (requires MGL Avionics SP6 & SP-7/9 sensor package)
- Can be setup as an individual compass display, artificial horizon or both
- The AHRS-1 / MAG-1 is connected to the AHRS / Compass sensor packages by a simple CAN bus interface. This allows for the optimum placement of the sensor packages in the aircraft
- More then one AHRS-1 unit can be connected onto the CAN bus. This allows the compass, artificial horizon and the turn and bank indicator to be displayed on different units
- G-Force indicator (MGL Avionics SP7 required).
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
This device would likely be pretty nice but it fits a 2 opening instead of 2 1/4. When it got here I discovered this when I tried to install it in my panel
May 11, 2019
Q: Does the MGL Vega AHRS-1 display work as an attitude indicator as a stand alone unit? Or does it need additional sensors package?
Per the install manual you will need the SP-7 (attitude sensor) and SP-6 (compass) units to drive the instruments for this gauge.
Q: MGL Vega AHRS-1 requires unit -7/9 not shown or priced.
Can you update me on this please?
To be used as a compass with optional slip indicator, you would require the SP-6 Magnetometer, our Part# 11-09744. For the Horizon with slip, turn, & G-Force or Turn/Bank indication, you would require the SP-7, our part number 11-09743. The combined functionality would require both a SP-6 and a SP-7. These have now been added to the options selection on this unit.