Your pulse quickens, your muscles tighten, adrenaline surges through your veins as you engage enemy aircraft in gut wrenching aerial combat. With CH Products simulation controllers, the realism of your next combat mission ascends to new heights.
Removable blue, red, and black knobs included with each Throttle Quadrant, allowing configurations for Multi-engine or Twin Engine. THROTTLE QUADRANT
Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
– X, Y, Z, R, U, and V axes for engine control
– 12 bi directional flip switch buttons
• Total of 176 programmable functions with
Control Manager software (included)
• 6 physical detents (one per lever)
• 12 virtual buttons (one per detent) with use of Control Manager software
• Large sturdy mounting base with 7 foot
• Plug and Play driverless USB installation
• Quality industrial components and construction
• Two year limited warranty
Great product and great service from Aircraft Spruce !!!!!
I purchased the CH Throttle Quadrant along with a new CH Eclipse (replacing my old Saitek quadrant with spiking axis). Already have the CH Pro Pedals. Now I have a complete setup in use with FSX-Steam Edition. This quadrant is a basic design but a solid built. Easy plug and play, fully compatible and offers so many options to personalize assignments in the Sim with 6 axis a multitude of buttons. I find it a perfect addition to my Eclipse Yoke.
This model is a stop gap measure for me until the Honeycomb Bravo unit is sufficiently available. The CH quadrant is serviceable enough and provides some programmable switches that reduce reliance on the keyboard. Lever movement is not very smooth, and a bit toy-like.
Yes, this unit is Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh.
Yes, this works on Windows 10, however we do not have a software list to reference, this does work with most simulator software.