1-877-4-SPRUCE | email@example.com
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
EVERYTHING FOR PLANES AND PILOTS SINCE 1965 | 877-4-SPRUCE
POWERSONIC PS-12260NB BATTERY
MFR Model# PS-12260NB
Powersonic PS-12260NB - 12 Volt/26 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with Nut-Bolt Connector.
- Sealed/Maintenance-Free - The valve regulated, spill-proof construction allows troublefree, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during overcharge are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle."
- Valve Regulated Design - Our batteries incorporate a series of one-way low pressure valves. These self sealing valves allow the venting of any excess gasses that may be produced in the battery due to severe overcharging.
- Design Flexibility - Batteries may be used in series and/or parallel to obtain choice of voltage and capacity. Due to recent design breakthroughs, the same battery may be used in either cyclic or standby applications.
- Rugged Construction - The high impact resistant battery case is made of nonconductive ABS plastic to UL94-HB. This material imparts very good resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat. Certain models feature flame retardant (FR) cases.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range - Power-Sonic batteries may be discharged over a temperature range of -40C to +60C (-40F to +140F) and charged at temperatures ranging from -40C to +50C (-40F to +122F)
- Long Service Life - Under normal operating conditions, four or five years of dependable service life can be expected in stand-by applications, or between 200 and 1000 charge/ discharge cycles depending on the average depth of discharge.
- Deep Discharge Recovery - Special separators, advanced plate composition, and a carefully balanced electrolyte system have greatly improved the ability to recover from excessively deep discharge.
- Lead Calcium Plates - Heavy duty lead calcium plates provide an extra margin of performance and life in both cyclic and float applications and give unequaled recovery from deep discharge.
- Operation in any Orientation - Our SLA batteries can be discharged in any orientation, without reduction in performance or leakage of electrolyte.
- Long Shelf Life - A low self discharge rate allows storage of fully charged batteries for extended periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures further enhance shelf life characteristics.
- Model: Powersonic PS-12260NB
- PPS SKU: 35L107S1
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
- Availability: Stock / 24 Hours
- Manufactured by: Powersonic
- Dimensions: 6.56"L x 6.97"W x 4.92"H
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Capacity: 26 Amp Hour(s)
- Chemistry: Lead
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With
- Related Items
Q: Can this Powersonics PS-12260NB battery be used in certified aircraft?
No, this battery is intended for use in experimental aircraft only.