1-877-4-SPRUCE | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Corona, CA | Chicago, IL
Wasilla, AK | Peachtree City, GA
Brantford, ON Canada
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350 (USA ONLY - SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY) | 877-4-SPRUCE
REDIPULSE PRO-12 CHARGE/MAINTENANCE SYSTEM
MFR Model# 746X915
If you sell, stock or service lead-acid batteries, you need the PulseTech Pro-12 Charge/Maintenance System. It is designed to keep new batteries "factory-fresh" while they rest on the shelf waiting to be installed or sold.
Batteries that sit idle suffer from damaging sulfation buildup (lead sulfate deposits on the battery plates). This buildup is the main cause of battery problems and failure. The Pro-12 uses our scientifically-proven ReNew-IT Pulse Technology to keep these deposits off the plates. By removing these energy-dampening deposits, your batteries are stronger than ever. This means your "shelf-life" warranty issues and other battery-related expenses are reduced dramatically.
- Maintains and improves up to twelve 12-volt batteries in new Maintains and improves up to twelve 12-volt batteries in new condition
- UL approved - no personal use hazards
- Audible signal indicates reverse connection
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Spark-Proof - There is no power output at the battery connection leads unless the Pro-12 senses a battery is connected
- Low amperage and "smart" charging technology means there is no gassing
- Water resistant
- Three color indicators give condition of each battery- ( 1 three colored LED per battery): Green = good, Yellow = charging, Red = low
- Battery condition indicator is updated every two seconds
- Charging indicator verifies indicated battery is being charged
- Pro-12 indicator is illuminated when batteries are being pulse conditioned
- Cables and battery clips are provided in sets of three and are removable and replaceable if damaged
- UL class 2 power supply designed for universal input will adapt to AC power anywhere
- On-off switch mounted in rear of unit discourages tampering. Press and hold on-off switch button to activate
- Batteries must be at greater than 8 volts for Pro-12 to activate
- Will maintain 6 volt batteries if two are connected in series
- Steel-Nickel plated battery clips
- Warranty: 2-year limited
- Input Electrical: 100-240V ac, 50-60 Hz
- No. of Outputs: 12
- Reverse Polarity Protected: Yes
- Pulse Frequency: 22-28 kHz
- Max Charging DC Voltage: 14.7V
- Max Charging DC Current: 750mA
- Circuit Box: 7.25" x 2.35" x 1"
- Box to Clamps Wire Length: 72"
- Termination: Battery clamps
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Customers Also Viewed
- Frequently Purchased With